Where is my order?
- First step is to check your email to see that you order has been confirmed
- We'll send you another email when we despatch your order. This email will provide you with a tracking code which you can use to track the arrival of your order on the An Post website. Enter your tracking code here on the An Post website > https://track.anpost.ie/
- If your order has not arrived, please contact our Customer Services team, see the 'Contact us' section of the site for more details.
I haven't received all of my order/My order is incorrect
- Check the confirmation e-mail to see if all items were ordered
- Check your email to see if items have been cancelled. Occasionally when we pack an order some of the items may not be available. We don't want to delay the rest of your order so we cancel the out of stock item and despatch the rest of your order. You will receive an email to update you. The paperwork for your order will show everything included and we only charge you for the items we send you.
- However, if the item is definitely missing or incorrect, contact our customer services team. Please see the 'Contact us' section of the site for more details.
Can I amend or cancel my order?
- Once your order has been placed we can't cancel it or make any changes.
- If you have received your order please see our returns process on your enclosed paperwork.
Will the garment fit me?
Swampfashion.com sells lots of different labels which have are different in size. When viewing a garment, please take note under the product description in Size Guider where we have noted the height and size that the model is wearing. These details should help you in choosing your size. Remember you can always return your garment to us. See more under Return Policy. (link to Return Policy)
Can I return my garments to a store?
No, you need to return your garments to the online store by post at Swampfashion.com, No. 18 Academy Street, Cork, Ireland.